Terms and Conditions
- You may apply online for a vacancy free of charge.
- You agree to take the necessary precautionary measures to ensure that your application on the Retro Rabbit website is free from viruses.
- You agree that all information provided to Retro Rabbit through this website is true and correct.
- You agree that Retro Rabbit are authorised to conduct a background and criminal record check
- You agree to use this website and technology platform only to submit details which are accurate and truthful for the purposes of applying for a vacancy with Retro Rabbit.
- You agree not to intercept any information transmitted to or from this website, to mirror any material or content contained on this website somewhere else, not to interfere with the functionality or operation of any part of this website or attempt to do so.
- You agree not to rewrite, modify, override or reprogram, reproduce or tamper with any code, software and/or any data that may be stored on or embodied in or accessible from this website.
- You agree, not to use or exploit this website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful or prohibited under South African law or is in contravention of these Terms. You may not use this website to disclose, share or publish material that may be offensive, defamatory, regulated, copyrighted, incorrect, untrue or damaging to any person and/or create, store or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
- Retro Rabbit will use its best endeavours to treat your application and information in the strictest confidence and will not distribute your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. Despite our best endeavours, Retro Rabbit cannot warrant non-infringement, compatibility, security and/or a virus-free environment.
- Access to the candidate database will only be made available to authorised Retro Rabbit recruiters solely for the purpose of identifying candidates for the vacancies advertised.
- Retro Rabbit reserves the right to either reject or remove any application from its website for any reason whatsoever according to its sole and exclusive discretion or restrict a user to access its website.
- Retro Rabbit does not guarantee or warrant in any way whatsoever, that by placing your details on this website, or applying for any advertised vacancy, you will be considered for or offered any position at Retro Rabbit.
- Your access to and/or use of this website is solely at your own risk and expense.
- Despite our best endeavours, Retro Rabbit does not make any warranties or representations that the website shall be available for use at all times.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa.
- All intellectual property rights, title, interest and/or ownership in and to all data, pictures, material, text, drawings, logo's, software and technical specifications made available on this website are owned by Retro Rabbit, or lawfully used by Retro Rabbit, and are protected by South African and/or international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised modifying, copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, or other exploitation of such protected items or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of Retro Rabbit which may give rise to a claim for damages.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing this website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms.
- If you do not accept or agree to be bound by these Terms, you must leave this website immediately as further use will automatically bind you to these terms.
- Retro Rabbit reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion to modify any of these Terms without prior notice or justification.
- Each time you access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended and updated Terms.
- Neither Retro Rabbit and/or its directors, employees, internet service providers or agents shall be responsible for, any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), claim and/or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by a party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to a party's access and/or use of the website.
- You hereby agree to keep Retro Rabbit and all related parties fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Retro Rabbit as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law or by contravening these Terms of this website.